1553 Como Ave
St Paul, MN 55108
- 2/22 – Wisdom Dew Beauty Yoga (non-movement Yoga)
- 3/1 – Balanced Weight
- 3/15 – Calcium Enrichment
- 3/22 – Diabetes Self-Healing
- 3/29 – Self-Healing for Various Issues
This service is completely donation-based. If you are not able to afford a monetary donation, please feel free to bring fruit or another food item. All with an open heart-mind are welcome.
PS – For the benefit of all, please arrive on time.
By the Abbot of Dari Rulai Temple, Vajracharya Dan Kendall
Every illness has its roots in the past. All our present suffering was created by our own past actions in this life or another. This is the law of karma, cause and effect.
Although we all have a degree of suffering to face, we don’t have to face it alone.
Buddhist healing relies on the use of mantra, to call upon a Buddha or Bodhisattva for help, protection, and guidance. This enables us to consciously work out and purify karma on a higher level, eliminating the need to experience physical illness and disasters. When the karma is purified, the illness naturally disappears.
Ways to Obtain Help
- Receive a healing from a dharma practitioner. Practitioners, taking refuge in Guru, Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha, can repent, receive a reprieve, and protection from current illness, suffering, and disasters. Through the practice of esoteric dharma, they purify their karma and learn to accumulate merit by doing service for others.
- Learn and practice esoteric dharma. Purify your own illness. Buddhist esoteric practice involves the use of mantras, mudras, and visualizations to go from an ordinary state of mind to a higher state. A daily meditation practice is essential to greatly speed the natural self-healing process of the body.
- Request a Healing Dharma rite. A dharma rite is a Buddhist ritual prayer ceremony where esoteric practitioners gather together & pray for a common goal. Practitioners who have experience working together with advanced states of consciousness can overcome an obstacle with relative ease that would be insurmountable for one person.