Are you curious about what your life would be like free of restriction, pain and stress? Are you experiencing any of these symptoms or dealing with these situations?
- Neck Pain, Lower Back Pain, or Upper Back Pain and Shoulder Pain
- Migraine or Headache
- Stress, Anxiety Symptoms, or Depression
- Car Accident, Sports Injury, Concussion
- Allergies and Sinus Issues
- Emotional Trauma
Is your child struggling with symptoms that conventional methods have not relieved?
- Learning Difficulties & Disabilities
- Sensory Integration Issues
- Poor Coordination
- Birth Trauma, Nursing Challenges, Colic
- Torticollis or Playgiocephaly
“For me, Kim’s Craniosacral technique can be described best as “working hands of love”. Honestly, I have found that a session with Kim gives me such a sense of security that helps battle my anxiety and depression. I leave each session in anticipation of our next time together. Life’s stressors, pain, and discomforts are put at ease under Kim’s intuitively skilled hands. I am blessed to have her.” ~Jennifer Thayer
- A solution that gently works to resolve the underlying problem, not just the symptom
- Faster recovery from accidents, injury or trauma
- Pain and stress relief
- Improved coordination, self-control and focus
A gentle, light-touch approach, CranioSacral Therapy releases tensions deep in the body and central nervous system. This is accomplished by creating and holding a space that allows the deeper wisdom of the body, mind and spirit to speak. With slight compression or distraction of the connective tissue, the body is able to release and unwind its holding patterns, allowing all the systems in your body to self-correct. CranioSacral therapy is performed with the client fully clothed on a comfortable massage table in a quiet, nurturing environment.